Mobile Grooming Guidelines
We appreciate the opportunity to groom your best friend however we do ask our clients to read and follow our grooming guidelines in order to have the best experience possible.
- We reserved an exclusive time for your appointment, therefore at least 24 hours are required for any cancelations. Any late cancelations or "nobody in the house" at the time of your appointment will incurr a $25 fee. This fee is to cover lost time for our groomers among other expenses.
- Appointment times are approximated. We ask for 1 hour window for the time scheduled to allow for any traffic situations or complications.
- The prices are based on a good condition and mentioned size of dog. Severe matted dogs or inaccurate information will have an additional charge.
- Removing a heavily matted coat includes risks of nicks, cuts or abrasions. Heavy matting can trap moisture near the pets skin allowing mold, fungus, or bacteria to grow, causing skin irritations. The after effects of mat removal can include itchiness, skin redness, self- inflicted irritations or abrasions.
- We are not responsible for these and any pre-existing health conditions that may occur to the animal during or after the grooming process.