Our Prices are very Reasonable
In most cases our dog grooming prices are comparable to a regular Grooming Salon yet you don't have to spend your gas to drive your pet over and back, have them stay locked up on a cage for half a day, making it a not very happy experience for your best friend.
Instead your dog's stress less relaxing experience begins the moment we knock on your door. He/she gets pampered from beginning to end making it a favorable experience for any family pet!
All our appointments include:
- A massage bath
- Blow Dry
- Brush Out
- Sanitary Trim
- Nail Clipping
- Ear Cleaning
- Bandana or Bow
Our prices vary depending on your dogs breed, size, condition of coat and temperament. Please call for and estimate or fill out the online form and we will send you an estimate within the next business day. The estimate will depend on your dog's special requirements.
We also have additional services such as teeth brushing, anal gland expressing, flea baths and treatments, nail grinding and in the case you need it, skunk purifications.
Give us a call at (210)579-0247 or fill out our online inquiry form. A quote is FREE and without any obligation.
Additional fees may be incurred based on the following:
- Pet's fur condition
- The length of time it's been since your pet was last groomed
- The condition of a dog's coat dictates the amount of grooming time. A dirty and matted coat will take longer!
- Animal's Temperament
- The complexity of the cut
- The size of the pet
- Dogs who need clipping require more grooming time
- A dog with a double coat or a dog who is currently blowing his/her coat takes more time to groom
We understand that sometimes there are circumstances beyond our control that change our daily plans completely.
With that said we do require a 24hr cancellation notice due to the fact that our Groomer's need enough time to be able to fill in the time slot that becomes available, therefore there is a fee for cancelling WITHOUT a 24hr. notice.
- Cancellations with less than 24hrs $25.00
- Returned Checks $25.00
Why is Mobile Grooming better than Salon Grooming?
Mobile grooming offers the following benefits for you and your pet:
- Professional grooming given by appointment in the convenience of your driveway of your home or office
- Less stress for you and your pet
- Sanitary, safe and healthy environment
- No separation anxiety
- Afternoon and weekend appointments available
- No exposure to other animals, diseases and parasites
- No CAGES ever
- No car sickness
We reduce the stress on your pet by completing most grooming appointments in about an hour, so your pet will be happier.
When taking your pet to a 'pet salon', your pet might not get the care he or she deserves. How many animals are in the salon grooming at one time? How much time could your pet be 'waiting' while they get their turn? This may be very stressful to your pet.
When we groom your pet, we spend 100% of the time giving him/her the care and treatment they deserve because we only work with 1 dog at one time. Every pet is treated with love, patience, and respect.