Mobile Grooming Guidelines
We appreciate the opportunity to groom your best friend however we do ask our clients to read and follow our grooming guidelines in order to have the best experience possible.
- We reserved an exclusive time for your appointment, therefore at least 24 hours are required for any cancelations. Any late cancelations will incurr a $35 fee. If we come out to you and no one is home, a fee of $50 will incurr.
- If you do not confirm your appointment the day prior via text or phone call and during office hours, you will be REMOVED from our schedule.
- Appointment times are approximated. We ask for 1 hour window for ARRIVAL time to allow for any traffic situations or complications. Even so, we may arrive earlier or later than the approximate window. Being mobile, it is impossible to give you an exact time.
- The prices are based on a good condition and mentioned size of dog. Severe matted dogs or inaccurate information will have an additional charge.
- Removing a heavily matted coat includes risks of nicks, cuts or abrasions. Heavy matting can trap moisture near the pets skin allowing mold, fungus, or bacteria to grow, causing skin irritations. The after effects of mat removal can include itchiness, skin redness, self- inflicted irritations or abrasions.
- We are not responsible for these and any pre-existing health conditions that may occur to the animal during or after the grooming process.